Friday, March 25, 2011

Poetry of Life

Eventually I found my way out of the horrid carnival and met up with Koraki again. Never make me leave you like that, He said, rubbing his head against my cheek. "I promise." I told him.
~~~~~~~~~
After the chaos that ensued our outing, I was quite glad when the vacant lot was once again free of any roadside menace. It was refreshing to continue with my calming and uneventful walks. I knew that I was to enjoy it while I could. Nothing stayed uneventful in Watershed for long. Look, Koraki said. I followed his line of sight to a girl standing, watching a robbery take place. She was so dark with soot it took me a while to realise that she was the goth girl who lived in my building. She was watching several idiot humans try to steal an entire ATM machiene. I didn't pay any attention to them, they were morons, beneath my notice. But something about her captivated me. She just watched with an open stare, not caring a bit about the ash that covered her from head to toe. What do you think she is thinking about? Koraki asked. I loved how we were so connected that he knew the robbery would be of no interest to me. "I think she is finding poetry." I replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment